Friday, April 7, 2017

Flower Love


The Good News

The sun is out after a late spring snow. Fortunately the snow did not stick. The spring flowers are working their way out to the promise of warmer weather today.

The older I get the more I love flowers. They are the sunshine for the soul. 

I thought to revisit an early concept of flowers popping out of an envelope. This time I while designing this illustration I gave it the color pop of spring's glory. 

I miss the days of when people actually sent letters and cards bearing good news. Today, where most mail is junk and bills, those bright spots of cheer that old fashion correspondence brought are truly missed. 

Below you can find this illustration not only in framable prints, but on other items as well on my Fine Art America site.




Or click on any of the product pictures above to take you to the site.



No comments:

Post a Comment